At CLC Regal Oaks Resort, we know how to party! We’re experts at entertaining and that’s why we created luxurious two-level townhouses with full kitchens and hot tubs to make the most out of your stay, whether you’re a couple or a large family.
Our spacious two, three and four-bedroom townhomes offer exceptional amenities like a washing machine/dryer, complimentary Wi-Fi and private screened-in patio. Host a dinner party in your full-service kitchen and relax in the hot tub with a cocktail after your meal.
The Cabana Pool Bar & Grill is the perfect poolside spot for your tropical libations, but why stop there? Our Cabana bartenders have created a delectable cocktail menu so you can keep the party going back in your Regal Oaks townhome. Here are some of our most-requested cocktail recipes.
This cocktail is simple, fruity and refreshing, the perfect way to cool down and kick off an evening of ahhhh.
- 1 ½ oz Passion fruit rum
- 2 oz Pineapple juice
- Splash of Sprite
- Splash of Blue Curacao
- Add rum and pineapple juice to a glass over ice
- Add splashes of Sprite and Blue Curacao
- Garnish with lime
Tito’s Strawberry Lemonade
A little sweet, a little tart and very delicious, this is a bright and flavorful concoction that will have everyone coming back for a top off.
- 1 ½ oz Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- 4 oz Lemonade
- Five fresh strawberries, sliced
- Lightly muddle strawberries in a glass
- Add ice, vodka and lemonade
- Garnish with a strawberry or lemon slice
This is the only margarita recipe you’ll ever need. It’s made with just three simple ingredients and features a hint of wonderful smokiness.
- 1 ½ oz of combined silver tequila and mezcal
- 1 oz Cointreau (or Grand Marnier/Triple Sec)
- ¾ oz lime juice
- Agave nectar or simple syrup, to taste
- Lime wedge and coarse salt for glass rim
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of a glass. Fill a small plate with salt and dip until coated
- Add tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice and ice to a cocktail shaker. Shake or stir until combined
- Add agave or simple syrup, to taste
- Fill a serving glass with ice and pour. Garnish with a lime slice
Sweet and tropical, this one is fun to enjoy in a fancy glass with a pineapple and cherry garnish. Cheers to an amazing vacation ahead!
- 1 ½ oz Burnett’s coconut rum
- ¾ oz Blue Curacao
- 2 oz Pineapple juice
- ¾ oz Cream of coconut
- ½ oz Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Add the rum, blue curacao, pineapple juice, cream of coconut and lemon juice into a shaker with ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a glass over ice.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge and maraschino cherry
Fruity and refreshing, this cocktail reminds us of the Florida Keys. Take a sip of a bubbly breeze bursting with flavor.
- 1 ½ oz Vodka or rum
- ½ cup Watermelon, sliced
- ½ cup Fresh pineapple, sliced
- 1 can Bai Bubbles (pineapple flavor)
- In a blender, combine watermelon and pineapple. Cover and blend until smooth
- Add vodka or rum and blend again
- Add splash of Bai Bubbles
- Garnish with a lemon or lime slice
This Florida classic includes two frozen drinks, and it’s perfect to enjoy poolside or as you spend a relaxing afternoon on your screened-in patio.
- 1 ½ oz Light rum
- 1 ½ oz Dark rum
- 2 oz Strawberry daiquiri mix
- 2 oz Pina colada mix
- ½ oz Lime juice
- ½ oz Pineapple juice
- Add ice to a blender. Blend strawberry daiquiri mix with light rum, lime juice and ice. Set aside
- Blend pina colada mix with the dark rum, pineapple juice and ice
- Pour both mixtures into a cocktail glass. Do not stir
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge
With so many awesome cocktail options, it’s hard to choose just one. Luckily, our full-size kitchens make it a breeze to whip up a new concoction daily to delight your friends and family.
At CLC Regal Oaks Resort, we help your vacation feel like home, and we can’t wait to welcome you to our Kissimmee location, just five minutes from Disney! Pack your bags and get ready for an Orlando vacation you won’t forget.